Trends & data analysis
Top 100 UK Fundraising Charities Spotlight Report
Pressures in funding environment effect charity growth
The Top 100 UK Fundraising Charities spotlight report provides the opportunity to "assess the damage" of an increasingly difficult funding environment. The report is written by Cathy Pharoah from Centre for Giving and Philanthropy, Cass Business School and identifies that this year's financial results indicate that pressures in the funding environment have effected charity growth and there is little to suggest that this might change in the immediate future. In the medium term, the future challenge for many charities is to maintain their position and if they can manage to develop new fundraising techniques or messages which particularly resonate with the public, there is still potential to grow.
Download to find out the answers to the following questions:
- What is the total income for the top 100 UK fundraising charities in 2015/16?
- How much has fundraising income to the top 100 charities grown and how does this compare to last year?
- How much has total income increased and how does this compare to the previous two years?
- Which charity giants have held the same top seven places in the table despite lower fundraising income?
- Which charities have moved up the fundraising table?
Share this article
Cathy Pharoah is co-director of the ESRC Research Centre for Charitable Giving and Philanthropy (CGAP) at Cass Business School.
Read more articles by this author