|Address:||80 Victoria Street
|Telephone:||0207 963 8100|
|Fax:||0207 963 8175|
|Email:||Click here to email Ruffer LLP|
• Manage over £20bn for all clients
• Over £2bn of charitable funds under management for more than 300 charities
• Offer segregated, pooled or ethically screened portfolios
• CIF with broad range of ethical restrictions managed within the Ruffer Group
• Dedicated and direct access to your portfolio manager, no ‘relationship manager’
Absolute return investment philosophy
Ruffer is an absolute return manager, focused on delivering positive returns regardless of market conditions since our inception in 1994. Our aims are:
• to not lose money on a 12 month rolling basis
• to deliver a greater return than the risk free alternative of cash on deposit.
By aiming to avoid the cyclical gyrations of the market, we aspire to provide a less volatile experience for our clients.
Ruffer’s investment process
There are two tenets that Ruffer believes are central to absolute return investing
• be agnostic about market direction
• remove market timing from the portfolio
At Ruffer our portfolios always combine a blend of assets that should do well when economic conditions are favourable with assets that can help to preserve capital when markets contract. By combining these assets Ruffer attempts to build portfolios that should be resilient in all market conditions without relying on market timing. Through this approach Ruffer has over the long term delivered returns ahead of cash, UK equities and the WM Charities benchmark with less volatility.
Commitment to charities
Ruffer is a Top 10 Charity Investment Manager (Top 3000 Charities 2016), steadily growing both the number of charity clients and assets under management since 1994. We have a dedicated charities team, led by Christopher Querée, who manages our CIF that incorporates a broad range of ethical investment restrictions. We are a signatory to the UN PRI and have a manager responsible for co-ordinating our ethical, social and governance policies across the firm.
For further information please contact Christopher Querée on +44 (0) 207 963 8110 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. You may not get back the full amount originally invested. The value of overseas investments will be influenced by the rate of exchange. Issued by Ruffer LLP, 80 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JL. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All figures correct as at 31 October 2016