Fletcher & Partners
|Email:||Click here to email Fletcher & Partners|
Fletcher & Partners is an independent firm of chartered accountants situated in the heart of Salisbury. We provide high quality accountancy, audit, taxation and business advice to a diverse range of charities and other clients throughout the region.
We have expertise in all aspects of compliance and advisory work and this enables us to provide specialist advice tailored to our clients' needs.
We develop long term relationships with our charity clients. Our partner-led approach, assisted by experienced teams dedicated to these specialist areas, means that we develop in-depth knowledge of the issues relevant to each individual charity client.
James Fletcher, who has an established reputation in this field, leads our specialist Charity Team. Fletcher & Partners advises over one hundred charities, schools, housing associations and other not-for-profit organisations including several large charities with international status. We therefore have a deep understanding of the many legal and political issues affecting these organisations, as well as the complex management and accounting requirements which relate to them.
The specialist services we provide to this sector include:
• Statutory audits and accounts
• Independent examinations
• Advice on accounts preparation, disclosures and accounting systems
• Strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting
• Management accounting and consultancy
• Tax advice and planning including tax efficient fundraising and commercial activities, VAT, PAYE and income tax reclaims
• Assisting trustees in understanding and fulfilling their responsibilities and advising on governance and compliance issues
• Risk assessment